Pricing for Bookkeeping is a flat fee rather than by the hour / This helps you to be able to budget your life and never worry that extra transactions or phone time with me will cost you more.
1) Email or Phone Support for Xero/QBO related questions
2) Assist with Chart of Accounts or Reconciliation Troubleshooting
3) General bookkeeping advisement
***Consulting services are at a lower fixed rate but do not include any hands-on bookkeeping. This is generally more suited for owners handling their own books and would like someone to oversee their bookkeeping.
1) Reconciliation of all bank and credit card accounts
2) Financial Statements delivered monthly - Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flows
3) Journal Entries as needed
4) Maintenance of Assets / Liabilities
***This is full charge bookkeeping and is generally charged at single rate per month.
Historical Clean - Up Work:
Payment plans available for back work needed to clean up books beginning with beginning of year bookkeeping
that can be worked into your regular monthly payment.
Packages are available to fit your unique business and can include Payroll services, Sales Tax, A/R, and A/P
1099 Processing as available
A/R and A/P are hourly charges.
Rates generally depend upon what services are needed. Please contact Wright & Associates for an exact quote.
To assist you better, we currently accept the following forms of payment: